To develop AAKASHAYA PATRA consultancy services as a knowledge-generating wing, fully focus on clients development and success, contributing to the productivity of business & social systems through the promotion of Indian style of management
Our mission is to help our clients make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements in their performance and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful.
Solving the hardest problems requires the best people. We think that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. We build our firm around that belief. These two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our firm strong and enduring.
We are a values-driven organization, common values like :
• Respect for meritocracy and superior talent. (Meritocracy)
• Share the concerns of the Client. (Client Focus)
• Self-regulated and disciplined Professionals. (Discipline)
• Respect for one’s written and spoken words (Credibility)
ADHERE TO THE HIGHEST PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
• Put client interests ahead of the firm’s (Meritocracy)
• Observe high ethical standards
• Preserve client confidences
• Maintain an independent perspective
• Manage client and firm resources cost-effectively
IMPROVE OUR CLIENTS’ PERFORMANCE SIGNIFICANTLY
• follow the top-management approach
• use our global network to deliver the best of the firm to all clients
• bring innovations in management practice to clients
• build client capabilities to sustain improvement
• build enduring relationships based on trust
CREATE AN UNRIVALED ENVIRONMENT FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
• be nonhierarchical and inclusive
• sustain a caring meritocracy
• develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
• uphold the obligation to dissent
• positive attitude for development of each other
In the coming years, I saw the expected growth progress for the Group as a worldwide specialist environmental multi consulting business. Significant growth continued to be delivered from the strategic goal of combining organic growth in strong economies complemented by carefully targeted bolt-on acquisitions in niche markets. During the year, considerable progress was achieved in cross-selling expertise from our business associates by continuing to develop new technical disciplines into the platform. The key focus was on delivering strategic hires, high standard clients serving successfully developing group values and vision master service agreements and pursuing multi-service initiatives to raise the Group’s profile in the sector, all identified as the drivers for medium and long-term growth across the Group of Aakashaya Patra. Despite the costs associated with such investments that would largely benefit in future years, I am very pleased that the Group delivered further growth in profits in coming years, once again taking the performance to record levels. Aakashaya Patra is developed as a Consultancy Firm that can help individuals, ORGANIZATIONS, including Corporate, to face a growing competition and increase their level of PROFITABILITY and productivity in a sustainable manner.